SHOW PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering into this competition at the Healthy Living Show, the entrant is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please select ‘no’ on the entry form.
Entry Mechanism & Details
- Entry is open to all NZ Residents over the age of 18 years.
- Entry is valid ONLY via registration at an authorised Computer Terminal at the nominated event.
- Entry is free.
- Only one entry permitted per entrant.
- Only entries received by the closing date and time specified will be accepted.
- Any entry that does not comply with these terms may be ineligible.
- Auckland 2020: Entry must be made in the public open hours of the Show: Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th August. Prize Winners drawn Sunday 30th August.
- Wellington 2020: Entry must be made in the public open hours of the Show: Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th September. Prize Winners drawn Sunday 6th September.
Disqualified Participants are:
- All Arada Promotions Limited employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
- All people under the age of 18 years
There are up to 2 prize winners to be drawn. Prize winners will receive prizes from the overall prize pool. The Prize pool has been split into up to 2 different prizes, and it will be at the judges discretion which prize is allocated to each winner. The prizes are derived from the total included in the overall prize pool, and may be split up between prize winners. The prize package excludes any pictured accessories not specified. Additional prizes and sponsors may be included prior to the prize draw. Arada Promotions Limited reserves the right to amend, alter, replace, or remove any of the portions of the prize package on offer if they become unavailable for any reason.
All entries and information submitted for this competition may be used by the participating exhibitors, third party companies and the event organizer for promotional purposes. Winners will be notified at the end of the competition by Arada Promotions Limited (Competition promoters and Show organizers). Standard Competition Terms and Conditions apply (outlined below).
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and are therefore bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being ineligible.
- Arada Promotions Ltd is not responsible for any late/lost/incomplete entries or entries with incorrect information.
- Arada Promotions Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged or tampered with in any way.
- By entering this competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Show Organisers, participating exhibitors, and any associated media; and that their names, photographs and/or interviews may be used by the above mentioned for publicity, marketing or promotional purposes.
- The prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash, wholly or partly.
- All prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions, expiry dates, and redemption clauses of the companies supplying the individual prizes. These terms and conditions are available upon request.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Winners will be drawn at the event premises, which in this case is at the Show listed above.
- Winners will be notified by email and phone number if provided.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, it is at the Organisers discretion that the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Arada Promotions Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Winners are responsible for all costs in relation to redeeming the prizes.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel this competition at any time.
- All entries become the property of the Organiser and participating exhibitor. This property becomes confidential and will only be used for promotional and/or marketing purposes of the Organiser, participating exhibitor or any associated third party.
- The Organiser uses your personal information, such as e-mail, address and phone number in order to communicate with you and to contact you in connection with an event that you attended. The Organiser may occasionally use your email address to send you notifications regarding subsequent and partner events, along with promotion of third party partners. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Arada Promotions Limited in writing:
Arada Promotions Limted,
PO Box 6630,